Top Shelf Cabinets & Woodworking – Why Choose us?
All the staff and owners at Top Shelf Cabinets are very approachable and can give you helpful advice when it comes to choosing the best products for your budget and space. We have been running this business since 2006 and Dave has almost 20 years trade experience.
Top Shelf Cabinets & Woodworking is a Western Australian family built business. We employ local people and use Australian made materials ensuring that the board we use is built to Australian Emission Standards. Choosing us helps your local economy.
You can find some of our previous work here.
Why we are better than a flat pack kitchen…
Been to Ikea recently? Bunnings? Were you impressed by their kitchen displays? So were we. Until we gave it a bit of thought! Here are some things that make us different. We will give you these as part of our normal everyday service, where a flat pack kitchen won’t:
– A free visit in your own home to discuss your requirements
– A written quote that includes all materials and installation of cupboards and benchtops
– Cupboards which are not restricted to ‘standard’ sizes or heights
– A broader range of material and colour choice. Our board is moisture resistant and made in Australia. ensuring a high quality of product
– No mess. No packaging to dispose of, and no Allen Keys!
We have all seen the adverts, we also offer the soft close option for your drawers and doors for a whisper quiet kitchen. Let Top Shelf Cabinets spend the time adding up all the extras like cutlery dividers and spice racks for you. You will pay for construction and installation but with the value added to your home by a professionally finished kitchen, you won’t regret it!
We can arrange other trades for you and provide technical drawings for a small fee.